1st September 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to do masters in Journalism?

What is the eligibility to do masters in journalism ?
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to do masters in Journalism?
  2. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  3. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  6. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate? -- [New]
  7. Masters in Journalism can be done at the age of 34 years from Open university?
  8. Can I pursue Mass Comm after doing M.A in english?
  9. Joining masters degree in Journalism? What is the eligibility criteria? I am doing my Bachelor degree in communication engineering
  10. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  11. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  12. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  13. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  14. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  16. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  17. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Development studies? I am doing masters in Journalism
31st July 2014, 10:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do masters in Journalism?

First of all, you need to complete graduation with minimum 55 per cent marks. You need to have good grip over the English language and general knowledge. There will be admission test and personal interview for candidates. There are several universities that offer the course like Shobhit University, Institute of Media and Technology, Sikkim Manipal University, Asian Institute of Film and Television to name a few. Pearl Academy Mumbai and Presidency College, Bangalore are one of the leading institutes that offer course in Journalism.
There are institutes which offers good placements too.
• Times School of Journalism
• Film and Television Institute of India
• Xavier Institute of Communication
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
• Asian College of Journalism
• Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
• Manorama School of Communication
• Mudra Institute of Communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?