Clerks - Abhyudaya Co-op Bank
Abhyudaya Co-op. Bank Ltd is one of the top Urban Co-operative Banks in India. The bank was established in January 1964 as a Co-operative Credit society. The bank was started with a share capital of Rs.5000.
The bank has become a “Multi-State Scheduled Urban Co-op. Bank “from the year 2007. Today, it has grown into a one of the large Urban Co-operative Banks with a “Scheduled Bank” status. The bank operates in the State of Maharashtra as well as in Karnataka & Gujarat State. The Bank includes 95 branches.
Abhyudaya Co-Op. Bank has a Mobile Bank, 11 hours wholly computer-oriented services, and ATM service at 73 branches. 23 branches of the bank operate on all days. The Bank offers different loan schemes that suit the requirements of different types of customers.
Some of the loan schemes are loans for construction/purchase of housing building, buying of household consumer durables, for higher education, for procurement of car and for renovation or repair of house. The loan scheme called “Udyog Vikas Yojana” is specially designed for the benefit of small entrepreneurs and businessmen.
Abhyudaya Co-op Bank invites application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Clerks.
No. of posts: 105
Pay Scale – As per rules.
Age criteria – The maximum age limit is 30 years (35 years for SC/ ST/NT candidates)
Educational qualification – The candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized university. The candidates with computer knowledge will be given preference.
The selection depends on the performance in the written test and interview.
Date of Written Examination – 17.04.2011
How to apply:
Eligible candidates must apply online through the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in. The bank does not accept other means/ mode of application.
Application fees: The application fee is Rs.300 (for General / OBC Category candidates) and Rs. 50 (for SC/ ST/ NT candidates).
Abhyudaya Co-op Bank,
Abhyudaya Bank Head Office:
Abhyudaya Bank Lane,
Off G. D Ambekar Marg,
Mumbai - 400 012
Last date to apply online: 22.03.2011
For more complete and detailed information regarding the post visit the University’s website http://www.curaj.ac.in/.
- Assistant Accountant - Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Probationary Officers, Probationary Clerks, Canara Bank
- Government Jobs in Banking sector
- Vijaya Bank, Clerks Exam Papers
- Branch Manager, Accountant - Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Clerk cum cashier, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin bank
- Clerks, Bank of Maharashtra
- Clerks, United Bank of India
- Probationary Clerks for Bangalore Region - South Indian Bank
- Sportsman (Officers/Clerk), Indian Bank
- How to prepare for Bank Clerical Exam?
- Staff Assistants/Clerks - Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited
- Clerks – Bank of India
- Probationary Clerks, South Indian Bank Limited
- Probationary Clerks, South Indian Bank