College of Engineering Pune (COEP) and Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai are the reputed Institutes that offer the various professional courses to the eligible candidates. The institute is one of the oldest institutes in Pune. It had been established in 1854 after the College of Engineering, Guindey and IIT Roorkee. The institute has got its affiliation from the State Government in 2004. It has provided an autonomous and favorable environment for the students who are studying here. The Institute offers the various professional job oriented Engineering/ Technology courses to the aspirants. Institute is well known and is inviting all the students for admission into this renowned college.
The institute is known for its new technology based curriculum of teaching pattern with the help of their faculty members. Institute offers state of the art infrastructural facilities that go in hand with the designed campus. The curriculum is based on industrial training with the company of their teaching team and the industrial chief. These experiences help them in their future incentives.
The institute is the centre of various technical works, extra curriculum activities that attracts the students for doing something different. The students of this institute are known to prepare their own software so that every student can get their free reading and cultural facility. The institute has created a team with the help of the institute employees and the students who manages the different activities like annual function, various cultural programs, tech fest etc. The institute has earned higher attention from the different top class companies of India. These companies have opened their door for the candidates and thus markedly enhanced the placement record of the institute.
Courses offered by the COEP:
• BE/ BTech (4 years)
• Candidates must have completed 10+2 level from the recognized Board to be eligible for this course.
• Candidates appeared/ appearing in 10+2 can also apply for this course.
• Last date for applying into this program: Last week of June, 2011
How to Apply:
• Candidates are requested to download the application form from www.coep.org.in .
• The application form will be submitted to The Chairman, FY BTech Admission Committee, COEP, Pune with relevant attested copies of all the documents.
• Notification for admission to:
1. Foreign Nationals
2. Foreign Students
3. Person of Indian Origin
4. Children of Non Resident Indians
5. Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries
College of Engineering (COEP)
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT)
- Fee Structure for B.Tech in COEP
- Fee Structure for M.Tech in COEP
- Question Answers #1
- RPET Papers
- CBSE 2010 Class 10th Board Examination
- Question Answers Set#6
- School of Healthcare PhD Studentship 2009
- Questions Answer Set#3
- Shobhit University 2009
- Download MAT 2009 sample papers
- Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Exam 2009
- Question Answers #2
- Scope of M. Tech
- Question Answers Set#5
- Sub-Inspector(Male/Female), Delhi Police