College of Engineering, Cherthala
College of Engineering, Cherthala is one among the leading technical education institutions in the state of Kerala and the college came into existence in the year 2004. Within a short period of its inception, the institute has become successful in establishing itself as a leading premier professional education institution by offering its excellence in the field of science & technology. The college is managed by the Institute of Human Resource Development of the Government of Kerala. The college is offering technical education with affiliation from the Cochin University of Science & Technology.
College of Engineering, Cherthala offers the following courses:
• Bachelor of Technology in
o Electronics & Communication Engineering
o Computer Science & Engineering
In addition to these two courses, the college has also recently introduced Master of Technology course in Signal Processing.
College of Engineering, Cherthala is approved with an intake capacity of 90 students per each of the aforesaid branches. The total seats available for each branch is divided as 50% for General merit, 35% for management quota and 15% for NRI Quota. Admission of students to these courses are strictly done based on the rank list prepared by the Commission of Entrance Examination of Government of Kerala based on the engineering entrance examination conducted by the commission for the purpose of admission of students to the engineering colleges in the state of Kerala.
Training and placement cell:
The Training and placement Cell shortly called as TPC of the college of Engineering, Cherthala is a body of active students, guided by the Staff-in-charge. The college has elected student members for effectively working for the cell and the cell has dedicated itself for helping the students in developing their personalities in such a way that they can build their career efficiently. The Training & Placement Cell at the institute is involved the following activities:
• Preparing the students to face interviews and competitive examinations through intensive training courses inclusive of mock interviews, group discussions, body languages and basics of behavior. The cell invites experienced professionals from industry for offering training programmes to students
• The cell also assists the students in career-planning, employment and provides them with the information pertaining to higher education as well
• The cell also invites companies to the college campus for recruiting of students and the visiting companies are provided with all sorts of required facilities for selecting appropriate talents for their organizations
Library & Information centre at the college:
College of Engineering, Cherthala has a fully-furnished information centre and library that is stocked with a lot of books of interest inclusive of technical text books in different subjects, international and national standard magazines and newspapers and the library has a collection of more than 5000 volumes of books.
College of Engineering,
INDIA. Tel. +91 4782553416
- Government Colleges in Alappuzha District, Kerala
- B. Tech Colleges in Kerala
- List of Colleges in Kerala University
- Colleges under CUSAT and Admission Process
- B.Sc colleges in Kerala
- KVM College of Pharmacy, Kokkothamangalam
- Bachelors in Commerce colleges in Kerala
- B Sc Zoology Colleges in Kerala
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Kerala
- Colleges Offering B. Tech Information Technology in Tamil Nadu
- Colleges offering M.E (Applied Electronics) in Tamil Nadu
- Colleges accepting PGECET score
- Engineering Colleges In Ludhiana
- Engineering Colleges in Kerala
- Engineering Colleges in Chennai