Fee details of M.Tech (ETC) course in KIIT
Fees for all the courses offered at KIIT are fixed by the administration of KIIT University. Apart from the fee structure specified for each academic year, M.Tech (ETC) students should pay registration fees during the commencement of each semester and examination fees at the time of semester examination.
After completing M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication (ETC), one can join Centre for Development and Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Intel or TATA Communication as Engineers. By joining these firms, they can earn a salary between Rs. 1, 00, 000 and Rs. 10, 00, 000/- per annum.
Fee details of M.Tech (ETC) course
Amount of fees specified for the academic year 2012-2013 is given as follows.
- Tuition Fees – Rs. 55, 000/- (per semester)
- Other Fees – Rs. 60, 000/- (per year)
Training and Placement fees, Sports and Games fees, Conference fees, Seminar fees, Workshop fees, Laptop Charge, Cultural Programme fees, Transportation fees, Utility Charge, Internet Charge, Fees for Facility Maintenance, Premium of Accidental Insurance, Cost of Blazer and Premium of Health Insurance are included in other fees. Students can get Health Insurance up to Rs. 30, 000/- and Accidental Insurance up to Rs. 50, 000/-.
Apart from these fees, students should pay registration fees and examination fees separately in each semester. Amount of fee to be paid is given as follows
- Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/-
- Examination Fees – Rs. 1000/-
If the students want accommodation in KIIT’s hostel, then they need to pay Rs. 35, 000/- per annum.
Refund of Fees
Students can claim refund of fees only before the commencement of classes. But they can claim refund after the commencement of classes, if they got admission on the basis of waiting list. Foreign Nationals can get refund according to the Foreign Exchange Regulations.
For getting refund, student should forward their application as specified in the official website of KIIT. Also, they should submit their allotment letter, ID card, no dues certificate, original fee receipt and fee estimate letter. Once the refund is made, a receipt will be issued which needs to be acknowledged and given back for office use.
- KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon
- Courses in KIIT University and fee details
- KIITEE Management 2011 MBA
- KIIT University 2011
- KIIT MBBS/BDS 2011(II)
- M.Tech course in NIT, Tiruchirappalli
- KIIT 2011 Law School
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Khurda, Bhubaneshwar
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering-Colleges and Fee Details
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- KIIT Gurgoan, Kamrah International Institute of Technology, Gurgaon
- KIITEE Coaching Institutes
- Fee Structure of MTech
- Fee Structure for M.Tech in NIT, Patna
- Best colleges for doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering