Fee Structure of BBA
The Bachelor of Business Administration course is chosen by the majority of students in India today. This is cause of the numerous job options it presents. The major attraction of this course is its ability to enable students with specializations is all areas that are needed to work in corporate firms. Because of its importance, there are many colleges in India that offers students with courses in BBA. This course will discuss about the fee structure of the BBA course in different institutions of management.
Semester wise Fee of BBA
The fees of the BBA course will change from one institution to the other. In general, the fee ranges from Rs 28000 to Rs 30000 each semester. The total 3 years are divided into 6 semesters. Each semester has duration of 6 months. Thus, the total fees will be around Rs 168000 to Rs 180000. This is only the tuition fee. Hostel fees and mess charges are not included here. But the amount aforementioned is variable.
Name Of few Institutions and Fee availed for BBA course
The fees for the BBA course at the Beri Institute of Technology is Rs. 30,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Delhi College of Advanced Studies is approximately Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- .
- The fees for the BBA course at the Delhi Institute of Rural Development is in between Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Institute of Information Technology & Management is Rs. 34,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- The fees for the BBA course at the Ideal Institute of Management & Technology is in between Rs. 32,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Jagannath International Management School is in between Rs. 34,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Kasthuri Ram College of Higher Education are in between Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science is in between Rs. 30,000/- and Rs. 35,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies is approximately Rs. 34,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-.
- The fees for the BBA course at the Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology lies in between Rs. 34,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-.
The fees for the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) are charged basically in accordance with the duration of the course and the number of credits in the course. In whole, the BBA program has 4 courses in each semester. This leads to a total of 12 hours of credit. The total fee includes the one time payable admission fee in addition to the registration fee. Either of these can be paid after every semester or every 2 semesters.
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Papers
- DOEACC A Level A6- R3 Data Structure through C language Papers
- Fee structure of Bachelor of Tourism studies
- Fee Structure for LL.M
- Mumbai University, B.E. Computer Science, 3rd Sem, Data Structure And Files Papers
- DOEACC C Level Course Data Structure through C Language Papers
- Fee structure of B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Discrete Mathematical Structure (MM101) Papers
- WBUT ECE 3rd sem. Data Structure and Algorithms (CS 302) Papers
- DOEACC, B Level Course, Data Structure through C Language Papers
- IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Structure and Algorithms Papers
- Gujarat Technological University, Computer Engineering 3rd Sem. Data and File Structure Papers
- University Of Rajasthan, Structure, Development and Reproduction in Flowering Plants, Paper II Papers
- Fee Structure of M. Tech