Why BBA is losing grounds to MBA in modern times?
The BBA is a bachelor level course in the business administration course as MBA is a master level course in the same. However, the eligibility criteria as well as the admission procedure of both the types of course are completely different. The BBA course is more inclined to the development of the individual candidates in administration of the business but the MBA demand is a little different. The course is developed to the managerial aspects of the business administration. Thus, the over all applications of the course is changed.
The modern times demand more managerial aspects of the business rather then its true application in the administration of the business. There are various IT based companies that look out for the candidates who are freshly baked out of a B-School as they have the most amount of enthusiasm to take over the job. The bachelor level candidate is left. There fore in a way the candidate of MBA is more preferred as compared to the BBA candidates if we go according to the latest trends.
However, still there are certain aspects which only the course of BBA can provide. Such as for complete knowledge of the finance accounting, any candidate has to a complete skilled knowledge of the accounting, which is heavily lacked in the course of MBA. Though it is a very true fact that BBA course is losing grounds a compared to the MBA, still the candidates are going towards the course of the bachelor level.
- Diploma in Yogic Education
- Law Colleges in Pune
- Advantages of marine engineering course in modern times
- Bio-Technology in Production
- KIIT University 2009 Counseling Schedule
- New Pattern of UGC NET Exam
- Animation courses as an indispensable need for the present era’s cinematic world
- Rungta College of Dental Science & Research, Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
- M.A. in Sustainable Development
- Bachelor of Criminalistics
- Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal, Karnataka
- Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Papers
- Infrastructure Facilities in GHEC
- Indian Institute of Management Indore, Indore
- Has the course of Sociology reached a static state in the present times?