12th November 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Information about Bengali NET entrance exam?

I went to know about bengali net examination....please send to me the information

Related Questions:
  1. NET Bengali (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. NET Bengali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. After scoring 55% in M.A. Bengali can I attend NET exam? Will I be provided Assistant Professor post in colleges or not?
  4. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  5. Jharkhand Board Class 10 Bengali Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  8. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  9. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Jadavpur University Zoology entrance exam can be attempted in Bengali medium? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for NET exam in Bengali? What is the syllabus? Books to be reffered
  12. Can I sit for NET exam in Linguistic after completing masters in Bengali?
  13. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  14. Date of sale of entrance exam form of M.A Bengali?
  15. Netaji Subhash Open University-PG in Bengali-Paper 4 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Paper
  16. Am I eligible for NET exam after securing 52% marks in Bengali Masters Degree
  17. Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 2) from Netaji Subhas Open University Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. West Bengal Primary TET Bengali question paper?
6th June 2012, 12:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Bengali NET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I went to know about bengali net examination....please send to me the information
NET examination is Conducted by UGC, twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year post graduate candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

The examination pattern is same for all the candidates for all subjects.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session and all the papers are Objective and there is no negative marking in the examination.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only.

For this year June NET Examination Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over. If you are Interested in NET Examination then please wait for December NET Examination Notification.

You have to fill the NET Application form online only, and pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more details please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 19.pdf(326.6 KB, 66 views)
6th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

NET eligibility criteria:-

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree. You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

For Junior Research Fellowship-max 28yrs.
For lectureship-no upper age limit.

For more information log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
6th June 2012, 02:19 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are 3 papers in the National eligiblity test
The first paper is common for all the candidates and paper 2 and 3 are as per the choice of subject of each candidate which is Bengali in your case.

The paper 2 is also the second paper of session one. It start from 10:45 am after the paper 1. it consist of 50 objective questions of 1 mark each all questions are compulsory

Paper 3 is conducted in second session from 1:30 pm it consists of 75 objective questions of 2 marks each.
for paper 2 , 1 hour 15 min are provided and for paper 3, 2.5 hours are provided.
there will be no negative marking.

I am attaching the syllabus of bengali and some old papers also.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf net bengali syllabus.pdf(326.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf NEt bengali PAPER II.pdf(217.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf net bengali PAPER II june.pdf(216.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf net bengali PAPER III.pdf(273.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf net PAPER III.pdf(275.0 KB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?