26th May 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam after securing 52% marks in Bengali Masters Degree

I am secured 52 % marks in Bengali Master degree i'm able foe NET exam

27th May 2015, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after securing 52% marks in Bengali Masters Degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am secured 52 % marks in Bengali Master degree i'm able foe NET exam
You have completed M.A in Bengali with 52% marks so you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
27th May 2015, 09:14 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after securing 52% marks in Bengali Masters Degree

If you belong to the general category then you need minimum of 55% in your masters degree that too without rounding off. That is if you get 54.70%, it is not consider as 55%.
However if you belong to SC/ST category you have relaxation of 5%. It means you need to get 50% without rounding off to be eligible to appear for NET.

For reference and entire eligibility please go to this link: http://ugcnetonline.in/eligibility.php
28th May 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between a student completeing Mpharm &Dpham
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?