20th November 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 55% in M.A. Bengali can I attend NET exam? Will I be provided Assistant Professor post in colleges or not?

I am a science graduate(bio pass).marks obtained 48%.in year 2006 after that i completed M.A.in environmental studies. Now i want to do M.A.in bengali and want to sit at NET exam. If i get 55% in M.A. for bengali then can i sit at NET exam?then if i qualify in written & interview both,then may i be an Asst. Prof. of any college that situated in west bengal or kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancy details in Indian universities and colleges for the post of assistant professor for the subject of bengali language?
  2. Can I attend the interview for the post of assistant professor?
  3. What is the maximum age allowed for NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  4. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  5. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  6. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  7. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  8. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  9. Can i appear for SET after doing computer science from Sikkim Manipal University(Distance Education) with 60%
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  11. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  12. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  13. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  14. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  17. How can I apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor
  18. How to apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor

20th November 2015, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 55% in M.A. Bengali can I attend NET exam? Will I be provided Assistant Professor post in colleges or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a science graduate(bio pass).marks obtained 48%.in year 2006 after that i completed M.A.in environmental studies. Now i want to do M.A.in bengali and want to sit at NET exam. If i get 55% in M.A. for bengali then can i sit at NET exam?then if i qualify in written & interview both,then may i be an Asst. Prof. of any college that situated in west bengal or kolkata?
You have completed M.A in Bengali with 55% marks so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

If you have once qualify in UGC NET exam then you can apply for Assistant professor post in Bengali in Kolkata.

11th March 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 55% in M.A. Bengali can I attend NET exam? Will I be provided Assistant Professor post in colleges or not?

My Subject is Bengali in MA and I have 55%marks also. Can I attend NET exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?