17th October 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.E. after Diploma in institutes located at Ahmedabad?

Hey friends help me out as I want to know about diploma to B.E. it studies at institutes having their AHMEDABAD CENTRE.

Related Questions:
  1. How good is Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering located in Ahmedabad?
  2. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  3. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  4. Where are the best aeronautical institutes located in Chennai? Which are the diploma courses available?
  5. List of diploma civil colleges in Ahmedabad or near Ahmedabad?
  6. Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Ahmedabad?
  7. Can I complete diploma in mechanical engineering at Ahmedabad from EIILM university?
  8. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  9. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get direct admission in 'A' Level of DOEACC Course in Ahmadabad?
  11. Admission in merchant navy institutes at the age of 32? List of the institutes?
  12. How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?
  13. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  14. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
  15. What is the procedure of CA and its fee structure?
  16. Are Gujarat colleges offering 5 years LLB course?
  17. Is it a good choice to opt for Animation after Computer Engineering?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
20th October 2014, 12:50 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.E. after Diploma in institutes located at Ahmedabad?

The engineering colleges which offer lateral entry to Diploma holders in Ahmedabad are listed below.

1. LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ahmedabad
2. Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
3. Sai Institute of Technology and Engineering Research, Ahmedabad
4. Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Ahmedabad
5. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad
6. Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering, Ahmedabad
7. Silver Oak College of Engineering and Technology, Ahmedabad
8. LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?