18th April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?

Respected Sir,
I had completed my diploma course[Diploma in Printing Technology]from ahmedabad.
Now i want to admit in B.Sc. I heard that there is an opportunity for diploma holders to take direct admission in 2nd year of any bachelors course. Please give me advise, how can i take the admission. I'm from ahmedabad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  3. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  5. Old questions related to diploma in printing technology?
  6. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  7. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  8. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  9. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  10. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
  12. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  13. How much marks are required to give ECET exam?
  14. What shall I do after completion of SSC Exam?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology
  18. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
10th May 2014, 10:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for B.Tech or B.E after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue B.Tech or B.E course in the field of printing technology by getting admission directly in the second year of engineering after completion of diploma course through lateral entry scheme. You need to qualify in the LEET with a good rank to opt for the best colleges of your state. Every state conducts this test every year and admission in the engineering institutes of the concerned state are made purely on the basis of the rank obtained in the entrance exam.

You can also give entrance exam to start your engineering degree course from the first year. For BSc degree, you need to apply separately and there is no provision of admission directly in the second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?