29th May 2011, 02:28 PM
manik biswas

Admission in merchant navy institutes at the age of 32? List of the institutes?

my age 32 can I get chance in marchent navy institutes.I am 12 pass in the yer 2000.give me some institutes addressI have no diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  3. List of sponsorship offering merchant navy institutes in India?
  4. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  5. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  6. Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?
  7. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  9. List of merchant navy institutes after passing 12th with 54.17%?
  10. Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?
  11. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  12. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  16. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  17. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  18. Want to make career in Merchant Navy
15th October 2011, 04:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in merchant navy institutes at the age of 32? List of the institutes?

It is not possible to join merchant navy institutes at the age of 32. For candidates after 12th, the minimum age for joining is less than 20 years. After B.Tech the minimum age is 24 years. There are many reputed institutes providing this course. Some of them are Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Marine Engineering & Research Institutes in Mumbai and Kolkata, and Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.
19th November 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in merchant navy institutes at the age of 32? List of the institutes?

My age is 22 Me join the merchant navy
6th January 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

my age is 19 and I have passed 10th standard with 70% marks.. I want to join gp writting pls help me my contact no. 08930083284
12th October 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass nd my age is 22 what is the best course for me and will it give me good placement..plz tell me sir my whatsapp no is 9058778704 plz inform me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?