12th February 2011, 07:49 PM
rajbab78

Is it a good choice to opt for Animation after Computer Engineering?

Please reply

thanks

24th February 2011, 08:29 AM
vikascv51
Member+

Smile Re: Is it a good choice to opt for Animation after Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajbab78 View Post

Please reply

thanks
yes but u have to work hard in this field for more money
best of luck
24th February 2011, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Is it a good choice to opt for Animation after Computer Engineering?

yah!

you are thinking correct but in today world you will have to face a lot of struggle in this field bcoz many guys are doing this animation courses after 10 and 12 also.

So, if you are interested then do it but never deviate from your main goal.
This is according to my opinion.

Best of Luck for your career.
24th February 2011, 02:16 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Is it a good choice to opt for Animation after Computer Engineering?

as you know animation field is one of the best field in today world .doing animation after

graduating from computer engineering is great idea as you know now a days their are

many 3 d movies are coming so this is the best time to pursue it in India as soon india will

have it 3 d movies and that can help you to get a good job and you can also work in other country

there are many field where you can go in animation field

Layout Artist
Animator
Flash
Multimedia Design
24th February 2011, 06:19 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

Yeah it is good to do animation course if you have a interest in it. In early days there is no scope of animation field in India. But now days there is great demand of animation.
Every where whether it is T.V, Presentations or any thing we need animation.

So doing the animation course is not the bad option. One can apply for the diploma course in animation after the 10+2. So you are eligible to apply for the animation course.
There are lots of institutes in India which provides diploma courses in animation.
Some of the institutes are listed below:

Global School of Animation & Games,White House, NBCC Plaza Sector - V, Pushp Vihar Saket, New Delhi - 110 017
National Institute of Design (NID, Ahmedabad)
J.J School of Arts
Zee Institute of Creative Arts (ZICA)
Industrial Design Center (IDC), IIT - Mumbai & Guwahati
Academy of Animation and Gaming

So you can apply in any of the above institutes for your diploma course.

GOOD LUCK
24th February 2011, 08:33 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes,as every field in which our interest lies is no doubt will always prove a better field as we can put more efforts in it.
Animation is also have a corelation with computer Engineering. Computer Science will show you how this stuff works behind the scenes, but it won't teach you the actual skill of animation. Most animators could care less how the software works, as long as it does what they want it to do. You may have a knowledge of the subject so you will have the understanding to develop custom control scripts for your animation, that will automate different aspects of the animation.

Your painting and drawing skills will all be added tools to work with when designing 3D animations.
3rd June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i did my computer engr, but i love anime, i draw anime's easy's, i have to be animator, which course or degree for animation? and iam from chennai, is any college is there? or i have to go to foreign? i already did 6months course in arena animation.. which course shall i join now? how many years degree and cost??? then wiil get job in animation field ????
19th March 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i'm a computer science student.but i love animation..is animation better than mba? how much salary will i get after completing animation course?
4th April 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc or diploma in computer science while doing bsc in animation and multimedia???
is it a good option.??
7th December 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

can i get job after doing computer engineering...with more salary
18th April 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hey..I am doing computer engg and interested in animation....but have some doubt
1.Is it possible to do animation along with computer engg?
2.Is doing animation with comp engg is good idea?
3.If yes,then what are rcomended courses,span it take ,cost?
4.Does animator get well paid in start and after?(roomer heard are not so good)
need advice....so plz do reply....thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?