14th September 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?

how can i take admission in intirior design degree course in CEPT in ahmedabad?

14th September 2012, 10:06 PM
bhargavipooja

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i take admission in intirior design degree course in CEPT in ahmedabad?
Eligibility Interior Designing Courses in India: Eligibility for 4 & 5 yrs professional programs is 10+2 with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English.
The diploma and certificate courses provided by many institutes need basic qualification of 10th pass.
Syllabus of Interior Designing Courses: Some of the subjects taught in the interior design course are history of interior design, elements of design and decorating styles, furniture designs, planning for space, color and lighting, construction techniques, interior furnishings, Principle of interior designing, interior design and applied art, etc.
Fees for Interior Designing Courses: Long and short term diploma courses in Interior designing can cost anything between 15000/- to 50000/-.
Scope of Interior Designing Courses: Due to the rising significance of Interior Designing courses in India, this profession has become one the fastest growing professional field. Career in Interior design has increased rapidly. There are many employment opportunities for interior design professionals. Interior designers can find employment with Architects, Architectural firms, Building contractors, Hotels or resorts chains, etc. Public sector also has great demand for interior designers. Public institutions like town planning bureaus, public works department also need expertise of Interior Designers. After gaining proper experience, an Interior designer can also setup his own business. It gives the flexibility of starting one’s business with minimum investment.
Remuneration: There are various factors affecting the remuneration of interior designers. The most important factor affecting the package is the talent. Some other factors which affect the remuneration are regional differences, name, repute, experience and demand.
The beginners can get starting salary of 5,000 to 10,000 per month. After this depending upon the talent and experience they can get monthly pay checks between 30000/- to 75000/-.
Top Companies Hiring Interior Designers:
Top 10 Interior decoration companies which hire Interior designers are:
  • Hallmark Interiors
  • Monalisa Interior Decorators Private Limited
  • Lord Interior Designers
  • Sanjivini Interior Decorators
  • Ravi Jaitley Associates
  • Hettich India Private Limited
  • Rigid Global India
  • Armani Interiors
  • Ambaresh Interior Designs
  • Jeevan Ram Associates
Apart from these there are many sectors which employ interior designers:
  • Architects and architectural firms.
  • Builders
  • Hospital and medical facilities
  • Town and city planning bureaus
  • Hotels and Resorts
  • Event management companies
  • Public and private sector establishments
Top Colleges for courses in Interior Designing Courses in India:
Some of the Top institutes which provide Interior designing degree and diploma courses are:
  • IIT Mumbai, Mumbai
  • National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
  • Sai School of Interior Design Kalkaji
  • Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur
  • JJ School of Arts, Mumbai - 400001
  • IILM School of Design, Gurgaon
  • College of Architecture, Nasik, Nasik - 422013
  • Shree Devi College of interior Design, Mangalore
  • Exterior-Interiors (P) Ltd, Cochin
  • CREATIONS - The School of Design and Technology, Pune

1st February 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?

Ccan in take admission after completion of degree bacholur of arts

30th March 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?

can I have the link for downloading the application form for CEPT interior design 2013?

10th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a study the humanities group,but i want to apply interior design?

14th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% makes in 12th with PCMBE so what can I do for admission in C-pet

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?