28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course duration of Diploma in Financial Management in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University?

Sir/Madam,
I want to know about the admission procedure in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for Diploma course in Financial Management. Kindly tell me the duration of the course also. Waiting for your reply!

29th June 2016, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course duration of Diploma in Financial Management in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I want to know about the admission procedure in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for Diploma course in Financial Management. Kindly tell me the duration of the course also. Waiting for your reply!
The aspirant can apply either online or offline for the admission to the course. The online applications can be downloaded from the university website. The cost of application and prospectus is Rs 600. The basic educational qualification needed to study the Diploma in Financial Management is a pass in 12th standard or equivalent. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the 12th standard. The duration of the course is one year.

For more details, please visit here- Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?