1st August 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?

Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology? Can you please provide me the suggestion on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  4. Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS?
  5. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  6. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  7. Am I eligible for applying masters in US after completion of B.Sc IT?
  8. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for credit officer government job after completion of MBA from PTU through distance learning?
  10. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc MLT through distance mode after completion of BMLT from AAIDU? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning?
  15. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  16. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  17. Colleges offering MTech in Information Technology through weekend college or distance education?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
2nd August 2016, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology? Can you please provide me the suggestion on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible on this. Thank you!
Yes, you can do M.Tech course in distance education because you have completed B.E in Information Technology.

List of the distance education University in India for M.Tech course:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
2nd August 2016, 11:21 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?

Yes, it is very much possible to do M.Tech from distance mode after graduation. But it is important that whichever college/university you opt must be approved by UGC or AICTE or by government. Duration of course would be of 2 years. Below I have mentioned some good Open University names where you can seek admission.

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi,
2. Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Hyderabad
3. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU), Kota
4. Nalanda Open University (NOU) Patna
5. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nashik
6. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU), Bhopal
7. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU), Ahmedabad
2nd August 2016, 11:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in M.Tech in distance mode after completion of your B.E.(IT), there is no such problem in it. However, you should only opt to choose correspondence mode over regular mode of education if you are really unable to attend class on a regular basis, like if you are currently working somewhere or if it is not possible for you attend school on a regular basis due to some unavoidable circumstance.

Otherwise, if you are not facing any such issue, then I would suggest you to opt for regular medium over distance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?