27th October 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Office Management question papers

D.o.m.
I need Diploma in office management question paper ? Someone please do provide me the papers so that I can give exam properly.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  2. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  3. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  4. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  5. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
  6. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  7. Office management 1&2 question papers of Maharashtra state board of HSc?
  8. Kuvempu University BBM-Business Organisation and Office Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How can I apply in government sector after diploma in office management?
  10. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  11. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  12. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  13. Vardhaman Mahaveer University DCOM Examination- Modern Office (DCOM-05) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  16. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  17. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  18. Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th June 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Office Management question papers

What is Boating?
Define OS?
Explain about start menu option.
How can you display a tool bar of a presentation.
Define internet, HTTP and E-mail?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?