24th March 2018, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in POLYCET for SC candidates?

Respected Sir, I belongs to SC category and I am preparing for my Board exam. After my 10th I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering that is why I am preparing for POLYCET. But I want to know that as I belongs to SC category then what exemptions are available for me?

29th April 2018, 04:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in POLYCET for SC candidates?

The exemptions available in POLYCET for SC candidate are that the fee for SC candidates is only Rs. 200/- while it is Rs. 350/- for other candidates. The 15% of the seats are reserved for SC category candidates to allot during the POLYCET counselling process.
29th April 2018, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in POLYCET for SC candidates?

For SC category candidates, there is reservation available for admission. There will be separate cut off for reserved category.

Even in case of application fee, you will get relaxation and fee will be lesser or zero in comparison to general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?