28th June 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?

i want to know about the admission procedure to the fine arts course and also the important dates of the examinations of fine arts colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  2. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  5. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  6. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  8. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  9. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  10. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  11. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  12. List of colleges offering direct admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  13. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  17. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  18. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
26th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Loitam Robert

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?

To get admission to Fine art colleges you need to be a 12 passed out student with english as a main subject .And further there there is no exact date for getting admission to vairous fine art colleges but frequently admission notice is announced duirhng the begining of the year.
27th March 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?

how to prepare for entrance exam of fine art (painting)
7th April 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 22years 4months and i have go 45%marks in my class 12th but i want 2 do b.F.A from any g.O.V.T callege in india plz help me.
10th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about the private colleges offering bfa painting....... m so late so plz inform me soon!
22nd March 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th appeared candidate in commerce. I am 6th year pass student in fine art. am I eligible to get admission in fine art in degree level.
17th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF AND TIME OF ADMISSION IN BFA COLLEGE IN KERALA
14th June 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I wanna become set designer or art director so which sub stream i should choose in BFA
11th August 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my age is 22years 4mouths and i have go 43%marks in my g.D.Art but i want 2 do b.F.A.From any g.O.V.T.College in maharatsta plz plz help me. .
18th March 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir im tenth passed 62% and iti in photographic trade with 72%. can i get admission in bfa in chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?