19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
25th June 2018, 01:26 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh :
  • Go to the official website i.e. http://iifd.in/
  • Go to option "Courses" then select "Advanced Diploma Courses", then select "Fashion Design".
  • Now you will be redirected to the page containing information about the fashion Design Advanced Diploma course.
  • Click on the link "Apply Online" there.
  • An application form will appear, fill all the required details. Also, upload all required documents.
  • Now click on "Submit Online Application" link to submit your application form.
  • Candidates seat will be confirmed after successful submission of application form and successful payment of registration fee.

Address : SCO -479-80, 2nd Floor, Sector: 35-C Chandigarh, India
Phone : 9041766699, 0172-4007918
26th June 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Candidates have to apply online or can personally submit the hard copies at IIFD campus for the admission to study an Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing course at Indian Institute of Fashion and Design (IIFD). Admission forms are available from January onwards and class starts from July every year. Candidates with a graduation in any discipline are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing at IIFD. Candidates can also contact the counselor, over the phone – 9041766699 and 0172-4007918 for more information about the course and other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?