1st May 2013, 07:44 PM
gaurav rajawat

How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?

how to get job in merchant navy after completion of B.tech in Electrical Stream

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  2. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  3. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  4. How to get into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?
  5. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of BE from Electrical stream?
  7. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  8. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  10. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  11. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  12. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  13. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  14. Is it necessary to study science to get job in Merchant Navy? Type of jobs available for girls? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  17. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62%
  18. How to join Navy immediately after completion of B.Tech?
3rd April 2014, 05:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?

You can g for the M. Des (Master of Design), candidates should have bachelor’s degree and in stream like Applied Arts (Fashion Design / Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Industrial Design / Interior Design / Multimedia Design / Product Design / Textiles & Accessories or B.A. (Fine Arts) or B.Sc. (Textiles & Clothing) or B. Arch.
National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in undergraduate Accessory Designing, Fashion Communication, Fashion Designing, Knitwear Designing, Leather Designing, Textile Designing and Apparel Production along with postgraduate Design, Fashion Management, and Fashion Technology program.
3rd April 2014, 05:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?

In case of direct entry, candidates should complete class 12 with PCM. For the B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology, Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts are open. The graduate degree in Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering opens avenue in Merchant Navy. Minimum you need to complete class 12th with PCM. There is a age limit of 20 years to both unmarried male as well as female candidates and another five years relaxation is provided to SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?