13th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women for studying Advanced Diploma in Functional English course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  2. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  3. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  4. Job opportunities through Advanced Diploma in Functional English course?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  6. How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  8. How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?
  9. Which are the colleges in BSc Honors in Bio in faridabad or haryana?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in MCM DAV College For Women with 76.4% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  13. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  15. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?
  17. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will the DAV College admission form come in market? What is the procedure of admission?
14th June 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women for studying Advanced Diploma in Functional English course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Interested candidates have to contact the college for admission to study an Advance Diploma in Functional English in KVA DAV College for Women. Students who have passed 10+2 or higher secondary examination of the Board of School Education Haryana or equivalent shall be eligible to join the certificate course. Students after completion of Certificate course can join Diploma course & advanced diploma course in continuation. It is a part time course which can be pursued with any other regular course of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?