5th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in HR Patel Arts Mahila College for Diploma in Functional English course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  3. How many Diploma in Functional English seats are available in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Fine Arts along with BA(English)?
  7. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  10. Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?
  11. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join B.A in Pondicherry University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure to study BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  16. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JJ School or Arts for diploma course?
2nd March 2023, 12:19 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

HR Patel Arts Mahila College is a reputed college that offers a Diploma in Functional English program. The admission procedure for this course generally includes the following steps:

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Some institutions may also require candidates to have a minimum percentage in their qualifying examination.

Application form: Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the college's website or office. The application form must be filled with all the required details and attached with the necessary documents such as mark sheets, photograph, etc.

Merit list: The college may prepare a merit list based on the candidate's academic performance. The merit list will be displayed on the college notice board or the college's website.

Admission:
Selected candidates will be called for an interview and document verification process. During the interview, the candidate's communication skills and interest in the field will be assessed. After successful verification, candidates will be offered admission to the Diploma in Functional English program.

It is advisable to check the college's website or contact their admission office for detailed information on the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?