22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering for a Diploma in Accounting Management course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

26th August 2019, 05:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

The admission to Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering is direct. There is no entrance examination available to pursue Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering.
You must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply and pursue Diploma in Accounting Management.

You can contact the Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering directly at the below mentioned address and phone number.

Contact Address:-
3rd Floor, Hi-Tech Plaza,
Naza Market, Behind Basant Cinema
Lalbagh, Lucknow.-226001

Phone number:

+91-9335738186
+91-522-4060183
+91-522-4060157

You can visit the website https://www.icte.co.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?