28th June 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute for Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  4. How many Diploma in CT Scan Technician seats are available in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  5. How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  6. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician?
  7. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  8. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  10. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician?
  11. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course?
  12. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  15. How many Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine seats are available in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  16. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  17. Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?

30th April 2019, 10:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?

Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute

The total number of Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

GEMS and Hospital Campus, Ragolu
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh 532001, India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?