25th June 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for diploma in interior designing course?

Can I do my interior designing course after my graduation in B.Com? What are the fees for diploma in interior designing after graduation in Rachna Sansad College?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  4. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  5. Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?
  6. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  9. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  10. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  12. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  13. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  14. Possibility to do Interior Designing course for Diploma Computer student?
  15. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  17. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
29th June 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees structure for diploma in interior designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do my interior designing course after my graduation in B.Com? What are the fees for diploma in interior designing after graduation in Rachna Sansad College?

The fee for the diploma in interior designing course differs from one institute to another. Candidates after completion of 10+2 can study diploma in interior designing course. Duration of the course is one year. The fee for the diploma course in interior design at the School of Art & Fashion Technology is Rs 52,800. School of Art & Fashion Technology website link is Click Here

The fee for the course at New Delhi YMCA Institute of Fashion Technology & Design is Rs 71,102. New Delhi YMCA Institute of Fashion Technology & Design website link is Click Here

The fee for the course in IIFA Multimedia is Rs 43,000. IIFA Multimedia website link is Click Here
13th June 2019, 03:45 PM
minervainstitute

Default Re: What is the fees structure for diploma in interior designing course?

The fee structure differs in every institution for every course. The diploma in interior designing will cost upto 50,000 INR.
If looking for fashion design institute visit here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?