17th September 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

20th September 2020, 12:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management can be seen below.

Interested candidates can apply online by visiting official website or offline by visiting university with the required information.
http://gihm.in/
Admission is based on marks obtained in 10+2 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?