16th December 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get 12th certificate after completing 3 years of diploma?

How I can get 12th certificate after completing the 3 years of diploma? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
17th December 2015, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get 12th certificate after completing 3 years of diploma?

For getting 12th certificate you have to pass class 12th from a recognized board of education. There is no other way of getting it. As you are a diploma holder which is in fact more than class 12th which will allow you to get admission in a B.Tech course through lateral entry.

You can try NIOS if you are interested in getting the 12th certificate. It is open schooling which will allow you to appear for exam without attending classes.
17th December 2015, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get 12th standard certificate after completion of 3 years Diploma course. To get 12th standard certificate, you must have pursued and qualified 12th standard examinations from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you cannot get Diploma Certificate. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can get Diploma Certificate by qualifying all examinations of three years Diploma course.
18th December 2015, 12:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I can get 12th certificate after completing the 3 years of diploma? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
From your question what we understand is that you have studied diploma after your 10th standard. So, you have to appear for 12th examination in private or through a school or tutorial college. You have to clear all the subjects in 12th standard to get a 12th certificate. If you clear all the subjects you can get the mark sheet and a certificate for the 12th standard.
20th December 2015, 07:39 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Since you have completed your Diploma, so you will get only the Diploma degree after the completion of your Diploma. To get the class 12th certificate you have to complete your class 12th otherwise you would not be able to get it.
So, if you are interested to get 12th certificate, you have complete your class 12th studies.
12th June 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Equivalent certificate ke bad BSC me admission mil sakta he
21st September 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Diploma of 3 Years currently and after completing wish to do B.Des degree in IIT......so want to confirm if I will be eligible as they mention as 10 2 or equivalent as eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?