28th September 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Computer Technology seats are available in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli for Diploma in Computer Technology course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

30th September 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Computer Technology seats are available in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli for Diploma in Computer Technology course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

There are 60 Diploma in Computer Technology seats available in the Adarsh Institute of Technology (Polytechnic). Those students who have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent with at least 35% marks are eligible to study the Diploma in Computer Technology course at the Adarsh Institute of Technology (Polytechnic). Duration of the course is three years. Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
30th September 2018, 06:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Computer Technology seats are available in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli

As per my knowledge, 60 Diploma in Computer Technology seats are available in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address: Khambale, Near MIDC,Tasgaon Road,Sangli, Vita,
Maharashtra 415311
1st October 2018, 02:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 60 Diploma in Computer Technology seats available in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli. Diploma in Computer Technology is full time 3 years duration of course. You must have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 35% Marks from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?