28th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Technology admission in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Computer Technology from Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

30th September 2018, 02:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Technology admission in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Computer Technology from Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Yes, there is an entrance examination in the name of Common Entrance Test (CET) for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology (Polytechnic). Candidates should have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent examination with at least 35% marks are eligible to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology (Polytechnic). Duration of the course is three years. Adarsh Institute of Technology (Polytechnic) website link is given Click Here
1st October 2018, 03:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Technology admission in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

If you want to study Diploma in Computer Technology from Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli, you need to sit in the MSBTE Diploma Entrance Exam Test. You must have passed 10th class to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology from Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli.
Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli, website link is given below.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?