28th September 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Computer Technology course in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th September 2018, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Computer Technology course in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology is given below:

>> Candidates should be an Indian National

>> Candidates should have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent with at least 35% marks

Details are available in the Adarsh Institute of Technology website link given Click Here
30th September 2018, 02:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10th from a recognized university.
Candidate can pursue Diploma after completing their 12th/ graduation also.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% to 55% aggregate in 10th board.
30th September 2018, 06:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** Diploma in Computer Science and Technology is a Diploma level Information Technology course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 10th class with at least 60% from a recognized board.

** Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is conduct by the Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli.
1st October 2018, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli is full time 3 years duration of course.
You must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination with minimum 35% Marks from a recognized board to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?