9th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student?
  5. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  6. Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  9. How can I join Defence job being a Hotel Management graduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  11. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  12. Chances to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Technology course from IIHMs? Where to apply for the course?
  13. When the admission form for Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63% in 10th standard?
  14. Date of entrance exams in IHM and documents required for the same?
  15. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  18. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Hotel Management student?
2nd March 2023, 01:29 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

Universal Institute of Hotel Management is a reputed institution that offers a Diploma in Food & Beverage Service program. The admission procedure for this course generally includes the following steps:
  • Eligibility criteria: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Some institutions may also require candidates to have a basic understanding of the hospitality industry.
  • Application form: Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the institute's website or office. The application form must be filled with all the required details and attached with the necessary documents such as mark sheets, photograph, etc.
  • Entrance exam: The institute may conduct an entrance exam to assess the candidate's knowledge of the hospitality industry. The exam may cover topics related to food and beverage service, customer service, communication skills, etc.
  • Personal Interview: After the entrance exam, selected candidates will be called for a personal interview. During the interview, the candidate's communication skills, aptitude, and interest in the field will be assessed.
  • Final selection: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam and interview.
  • Admission: Selected candidates will be given an offer letter and asked to complete the admission formalities by paying the required fees and submitting the necessary documents.
It is advisable to check the institute's website or contact their admission office for detailed information on the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fees structure. Additionally, make sure to check the curriculum of the course and the availability of practical training opportunities in food and beverage service during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?