12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance course which is available in Innovative School of Business and Management? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

2nd March 2023, 12:32 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Certainly, the Diploma in Banking & Finance offered by Innovative School of Business and Management is a program designed to provide students with a strong foundation in the banking and finance sector. The course curriculum covers various topics related to banking, finance, and management. Here is a general outline of the course structure:

Semester 1:

Principles of Management
Financial Accounting
Business Communication
Legal Aspects of Business
Banking Operations

Semester 2:

Financial Management
Indian Banking System
Business Mathematics and Statistics
Principles of Marketing
Customer Relationship Management

Semester 3:

Corporate Accounting
Banking Law and Practice
Investment Management
International Banking and Finance
Risk Management and Insurance

Semester 4:

Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Treasury Management
Project Management
Entrepreneurship Development
Practical Training and Viva Voce

The program also includes practical training to provide students with hands-on experience in the banking and finance industry. The duration of the course is typically two years, and students may also have the opportunity to participate in internships, industry visits, and guest lectures to gain more industry insights.

It is important to note that the actual course structure may vary slightly depending on the institution offering the course. I would suggest checking with Innovative School of Business and Management for more detailed information on their specific course structure and curriculum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?