10th May 2011, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exams in IHM and documents required for the same?

gd morning sir, i m a student of jaipur national university. now i wanna quit hm from here m want to take addmisation in ihm . so i want to know date of entrance exam. n i also know that all of my documents are in jnu. so is it compelsury to give 12 th mark sheet?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  2. Will I get a government college after scoring 1318 rank in JEE Hotel management?
  3. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  4. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required?
  5. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  6. Entrance exam for IHM mumbai for BHM course 4years?
  7. What is the date of filling the form for IHM Pusa?
  8. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  9. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  10. Complete details about the Hotel Management Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the college Hotel Management colleges which I can attend after 10th?
  12. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
  13. What is the date of the entrance exam for IHM?
  14. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  15. List of best institutions in India to do masters In Hotel Management (MBA or M.sc.)?
  16. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  17. How to change my college from IHM Hajipur to IHM Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Which exam will be written to do Hotel Management course?
13th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exams in IHM and documents required for the same?

What are the douments required for admisson of ihm?
21st January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

wht the last date of ihm forms 2012 .please replay at my email [email protected]
26th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, which document are needed for iihm exam, please reply at my email [email protected]
16th November 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, may I knw the dates of entrance exam of IHM 2012? sir plz rply at my email= [email protected]
11th January 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, which document are needed for iihm exam and
may I knw the dates of entrance exam of IHM 2012?

plz reply me on my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?