8th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?

I want to get admission in GRG Polytechnic College for studying Diploma in Garment Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  3. How many Diploma in Garment Engineering seats are available in GRG Polytechnic College?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  7. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  8. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
  10. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  14. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash, Polytechnic, Odisha?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Diploma Engineering course at Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Government Polytechnic College, Madhya Pradesh? Streams and total seats available here?
20th March 2023, 03:10 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?

You can take direct admission as you have completed your 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

You don't have to appear in any entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
21st March 2023, 11:06 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?

You don't have to appear in any entrance exam to take admission in this institute to study Diploma in Garment Engineering.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?