30th May 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  5. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  7. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  8. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  16. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2018, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?

Admission is through Karnataka state polytechnic entrance exam conducted every year. You need to have class 10th qualification to become eligible to apply for it.

The rank will decide the merit for admission. You will get admission in your choice of college, if you have got a decent rank according to the reputation of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?