20th February 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in VISTAS-Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in VISTAS-Chennai to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

17th March 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in VISTAS-Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in VISTAS-Chennai to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Interested students can apply online or can download the application from the website or request application forms by post or purchase application forms and prospectus in person for the admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in the VISTAS-Chennai. Those students who have passed 10th standard or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in the VISTAS-Chennai. Admission to the Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in the VISTAS-Chennai is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?