18th June 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?

I am interested to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Christ Polytechnic Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  6. List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  9. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  14. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
20th June 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Christ Polytechnic Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates should have passed Class X or Secondary School Certificate Examination for the admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute. Candidates are admitted to the diploma in automobile engineering on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee (Gujarat State). Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Management quota seats are filled by the Management Committee. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the Christ Polytechnic Institute website link given Click Here
21st June 2018, 12:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?

Eligibility criteria to study diploma in Automobile Engineering:-

Candidates who have completed 12th examination with mathematics and science or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible for diploma in automobile engineering course.

Candidates who have passed the 12th examination with 60% of marks are eligible for this course. The percentage may vary from one Institute to another. Eligible candidates apply for this course through online or offline.

Admission process:-

Admission for diploma in automobile engineering course is based on merit based or entrance - based.

Most of the colleges select candidates through based on the marks obtained In their 12th examination. Some reputed colleges conduct entrance exam for admission process.
21st June 2018, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education to apply for polytechnic admission. Admission is through state polytechnic entrance exam.

Just appear for the entrance exam of the concerned state, where the institute is situated. You will be allotted the college, based on your rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?