5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in Purulia Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course. Please help me to know how can I get admission to study this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

8th September 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to secure admission in Purulia Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course. Please help me to know how can I get admission to study this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Eligible candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic through JEXPO conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development. Those students who have passed or appeared in Secondary (Madhyamik) or 10th standard examination with English, Science / Physical Science and Mathematics subjects with at least 35% marks are eligible to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic. They have to appear and qualify the JEXPO for the admission to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic. Students are admitted to the course through counseling done based on the marks scored in the JEXPO. Purulia Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?