18th October 2012, 07:04 PM
Diksha nair

How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th

hi !
I am Diksha nair, I am a commerce student of class 12 . I want to know that how much percentage is required in class 12 for entering in law.
And what will be the basis of the entrance exam?

Thankyou

Related Questions:
24th February 2013, 05:43 PM
ravitejaajay

Default Re: How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th

yes, you are eligible

lawcet eligibility : 3 years llb course candidates should have appeared any graduation of recognized university with 45% is required

5 years llb course candidates should have appeared 2 years intermediate of recognized university or board with 45% is
required

age limit :3 years llb course for gen category 20 years and sc/st 22 years
5 years llb course for gen category 30 years and sc/st 35 years

syllabus :logical reasoning:
analogies
similarities
Problem solving
analysis
space visualization
judgment
decision making
visual memory
observation
discrimination
relationship concepts
arithmetical reasoning
verbal and figure classification
arithmetical number series
arithmetical computation
analytical functions
symbols and their relations

test of english language:
grammar
vocabulary
sentence completion
synonyms
antonyms
comprehension of a passage

mathematics :
sets, relations and function their representations, union, intersection and complements of sets,
and their algebraic properties, relations, equivalence into and onto mappings, composition of mappings,
complex numbers ,a+ib form representation in a plane,argand diagram,algebra of complex numbers,
square root,modulus and argument of complex numbers,cube roots of unity,triangle inequality,
matrices and determinants.

legal aptitude/legal awareness :this test will be used for checking the candidate’s knowledge in law

important dates :

application form is available from first week of march, 2012
and it will be available till end of april, 2012
candidate submit the form with late fee till may, 2012 second week.
exams will be conducted in the second week of june, 2012
27th March 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th

If i get 70% in 12th board exam am i eligible for law?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?