4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in NICT Computer Education for Diploma in Software Engineering course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  3. How many Diploma in Software Engineering seats are available in NICT Computer Education?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  6. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Software Engineering) through lateral entry for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  8. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash, Polytechnic, Odisha?
  12. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  14. Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Software Engineering or Computer Science Engineering, which one has better scope to study in BE? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. How to study further in USA after Diploma in Computer Engineering from India?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
2nd March 2023, 12:17 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?

NICT Computer Education is a private institution that offers a Diploma in Software Engineering program. The admission procedure for this course generally includes the following steps:

Eligibility criteria: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics as a subject. Some institutions may also require candidates to have a minimum percentage in their qualifying examination.

Application form: Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the institution's website or office. The application form must be filled with all the required details and attached with the necessary documents such as mark sheets, photograph, etc.

Entrance exam: NICT Computer Education may conduct an entrance exam to assess the candidate's knowledge in the subject area. The exam may cover topics such as mathematics, programming, and basic computer science.

Interview:
After the entrance exam, selected candidates will be called for an interview. During the interview, the candidate's communication skills, aptitude, and interest in the field will be assessed.

Final selection: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam and interview.

Admission: Selected candidates will be given an offer letter and asked to complete the admission formalities by paying the required fees and submitting the necessary documents.

It is advisable to check the institution's website or contact their admission office for detailed information on the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?