4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in SIIT Education for Diploma course in Advanced Accounting? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  4. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  5. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  6. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  8. Am I eligible to study Advanced Diploma in Corporate Accounting being a B.Com Pass student?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  10. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  11. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  12. What should I do further after completing Advanced Diploma in Accounting?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  14. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  15. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  17. How to apply for CA after completing graduation from MS university with 60%
  18. Can I join CA course having completed CA course with 49.80%? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2023, 01:15 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?

To get admission in Diploma in Advanced Accounting at SIIT Education, you can follow the below steps:
  • Visit the official website of SIIT Education and navigate to the Diploma in Advanced Accounting course page.
  • Read the course details, eligibility criteria and other relevant information about the course.
  • If you are eligible, you can fill the application form online by providing your personal, academic and other required details.
  • Upload the necessary documents such as academic certificates, ID proof, passport size photograph and signature as per the guidelines.
  • Pay the application fee through the available payment options.
  • Once you have submitted the application form and fee, you will receive a confirmation message or email from SIIT Education.
  • You may be called for an interview or entrance exam depending on the admission criteria and selection process of the institution.
  • If you qualify the interview or entrance exam, you will be notified about the admission decision.
  • Upon admission, you will be required to complete the formalities such as submitting the required documents, paying the course fee, and attending the orientation program.

It is recommended that you visit the official website of SIIT Education and contact their admission department for more detailed information and assistance regarding the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?