9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?

I have finished my class 10 and I have secured 58% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do diploma course. I have an interest in Software Engineering. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Software Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  2. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  5. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  7. Scope of Hotel Management Diploma on 10th basis in Abroad?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  9. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis? -- [New]
  15. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  16. Which degree course I can study after diploma in hotel management?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in Graduation after completing 2 years Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
16th April 2018, 11:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?

No, you can't study Diploma in Hotel Management course on basis of 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Hotel Management course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have passed 10th standard, you have to pursue 12th standard to be eligible to get admission to study Diploma in Hotel Management course.
17th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my class 10 and I have secured 58% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do diploma course. I have an interest in Software Engineering. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Software Engineering.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Hotel Management course after completion of 10th standard. There are various institutions offering the course in India. Duration of the course varies from two to three years. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various hotels, restaurants, airlines, cruise lines, etc. You can study the course in the following institutions:

Chennais Amrita International Institute of Hotel Management - Official Website

Sai Institutions - Official Website

ICE College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Official Website

Mumbai College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology - Official Website
18th April 2018, 02:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot study Diploma in Hotel Management after the completion of class 10th examination as you are not eligible at this instant.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Hotel Management.
The duration of the course is of 3 years.
18th April 2018, 09:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot study diploma in hotel management on the basis of 10th standard. You have to complete your 12th standard from a recognized board. Most of the reputed institutes conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates and some offers admission on merit basis. You can study diploma in software engineering also, as it requires 10h qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?