15th June 2012, 12:14 AM
nehanarin

How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?

my son passed three year (6th semister) in computer science & engineering. I want him to study B.E. what are the procedure to get B.E.admission for diploma holders.please reply to E.mail address. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  3. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science
  4. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)? -- [New]
  5. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. What to do after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  8. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  9. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  10. How to study engineering in computer science?
  11. How to study MCA after passing BSc computer science?
  12. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Can I study B.Ed in Maths after passing computer science
  15. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  16. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  17. How to study M.Tech in computer science and engineering? I am a graduation from NIT in Metallurgical and materials engineering
  18. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
15th June 2012, 12:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?

The diploma course will be valid only if it is from a recognised institute. Your son is eligible to opt for the lateral entry scheme. He must appear for the various LEET exams by which he can join the second year of engineering directly. So he will save one year by this. There are some institutes like IIT, BIT's which donot offer lateral entry. For such institutes he will have to appear for the regular engineering entrance exam. He will be able to join for the course only in 2013 since the dates of most of the exams have passed by.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?