17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Master Diploma in Animation from IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

19th April 2019, 08:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore is given below.

Name of the College - IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore

Name of the Course - Master Diploma in Animation

>> You must have completed 10th Class (Any recognized board) in order to be eligible.

>> Duration of the course - 24 months

>> Semesters - 4

Ph. No: 080 48659176, +91 9108809271

Click here for more detailed information
20th April 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Master Diploma in Animation from IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Eligibility to study the Master Diploma in Animation in the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore is a pass in 10th standard examination from any recognized board. Master Diploma in Animation course in the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore covers all the industry standard concepts like Anatomy Study, basic arts, Story boarding, Character Design, Premier Pro, flash animation, 3D Animation, After Effects, Advanced 4D, etc. Details about the Master Diploma in Animation is available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?