17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Master Diploma in Animation course in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Master Diploma in Animation course in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

19th April 2019, 08:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master Diploma in Animation course in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Scope of studying Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore:

The detailed information about scope of pursuing this Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore is given below.

Name of the College - IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore

Name of the Course - Master Diploma in Animation

>> I can say that scope of this Master Diploma in Animation is huge and also there is a demand for animation in this increasing rapidly new creations.

>> As mentioned in the below link, it is say that according to "Indian Media Entertainment Industry Report, the Animation and VFX industry is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% over 2017-2021

>> You can work in the animation houses existing in both India and abroad as an Animator and multimedia professional.

Ph. No: 080 48659176, +91 9108809271

Click here for more detailed information
20th April 2019, 11:36 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master Diploma in Animation course in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Master Diploma in Animation course in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

Scope of the Master Diploma in Animation course is high and the demand for the animation is also high. Therefore, candidates after completion of the Master Diploma in Animation course can work in various industries like Game Industry, Advertising, Film & Television, Animation Industry, Cartoon Production, Theatre, Online and Print News Media, etc. They can work as 3D Modeler, Animator, Storyboard Artist, Forensic Animator, Stop Motion Animator, Flash Animator, Compositing Artist, etc. They can learn various softwares like Maya, MDs Max, Flash, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects, Z brush, Mud Box, Photoshop, etc.
21st April 2019, 04:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The scope of studying Master Diploma in Animation course in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Advertising Agencies

=> Graphics Media Houses

=> Printing Houses

=> Book Publishing Companies

=> Animation Companies

=> Gaming Companies

=> Film Studios

=> News Agencies

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Texturing Artist

=> Animation Programmer

=> Rendering Artist

=> Architectural Animator

=> Teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?