17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Master Diploma in Animation which is available in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Master Diploma in Animation which is available in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Course duration of Master Diploma in Animation in the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore is 24 months (2 years - 4 semesters). Master Diploma in Animation in the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore is a full time program.

The fee structure for the Master Diploma in Animation is not available in the institute website link. Students have to contact the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore for exact fee details. The IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?