16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?

Sir, I want to do PhD in Clinical Research from top colleges of India so, please send me list of colleges and entrance exams for it? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. Scope of PhD in Clinical Research? Colleges, eligibility and placement?
  4. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Is it good to do PhD and research in Nanotechnology field?
  6. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work?
  7. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  8. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  10. List of colleges offering PhD in Dietetics in India and details of entrance exams -- [New]
  11. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  12. List of PhD entrance exams after M.Sc Geology? Syllabus and strategy for the preparation?
  13. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  14. Clinical research is good after M.Pharma? Job in clinical research is better than PhD?
  15. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  16. List of entrance exams available for PhD after M.Sc Physics? How much fellowship I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Reputed universities in India to do PhD in Clinical Research? Procedure to get admission?
  18. PhD in Clinical Research rather PG Diploma?
18th September 2017, 11:10 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do PhD in Clinical Research from top colleges of India so, please send me list of colleges and entrance exams for it? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?

List Entrance Exams for P.HD Clinical research:-

1). Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai entrance exam.

2). ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research New Delhi) Entrance exam.

3). JNU P.HD Entrance exam.

4). IGNOU Entrance Exam.

5). Common Aptitude Test.

6). BITS Pilani P.HD Entrance Exam.

7). Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior P.HD Admission Test.

8). AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) P.HD Entrance exam.

9). IISC (Indian Institute of Science Bangalore) P.HD Entrance exam.

Eligibility Condition for P.HD Clinical Research:- Minimum qualification required to apply for P.HD clinical research course is post graduation degree in medical field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of P.HD clinical research course is 3 years.

Syllabus for P.HD Clinical Research:-

:- Ethics and guidelines in clinical research.

:- Pharmacology and drug development.

:- Regulation in clinical research.

:- Clinical trial management.

:- Biostatistics.

:- Clinical data management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?