7th September 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

After completion of 10th with 7 years gap can I do the diploma?

I have completed my m.com now i think i need or wish to do diploma can is ther any problem to the diploma .please anybody knows details of this question send me a mail [email protected]

9th September 2021, 08:48 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of 10th with 7 years gap can I do the diploma?

Yes, you can go for diploma after 10th. Basically admission to diploma courses are done after completion of 10th. Even if you have gap you are eligible.

However, it depends on the college you are apply. Few college sometimes do not accept students with gap year. But most of colleges accept. You should check the eligibility criteria before applying to any college.
10th September 2021, 06:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go for diploma after your. Basic re admission to diploma courses are done after completion of 10th. Even if you have gap, you are eligible. However it depends on the college you are applying for. Few college sometimes don't accept students with gap year. But most of the colleges accept. You must have a valid gap certificate. You should check the eligibility criteria before applying to any college.
10th September 2021, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my m.com now i think i need or wish to do diploma can is ther any problem to the diploma .please anybody knows details of this question send me a mail [email protected]
Yes, you can do diploma course through distance mode.

You have completed 12th standard from from recognized board then you are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th September 2021, 10:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a diploma course after completion of 10th with 7 years gap. Basically, admission to a diploma course is done after completion of class 10th and even if you have a gap you are still eligible for the course. However it depends on the diploma course and the institute you are applying for, most of the institutes/colleges accept the gap and some don't accept it which you can check before applying.
12th September 2021, 09:49 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go for diploma after your 10th. Basically admission to diploma courses are done after completion of 10th. Even if you have 7 years gap, you are eligible. However it depends on the college you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?